Be a part of Artlis Studios School Holiday Art Competition this September!
The rules are simple:
- Create your own artwork – it can be of anything you like! The more imaginative the better! Or find a creative way of colouring in our free printable Mandala
- Sign your drawing with an original signature!
- Make sure the following details are on the back of your artwork: Name, Age, Contact phone number, email address.
- Get your entry to us in one of the following ways:
- DROP IN TO OUR STUDIO at 30 Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin
- POST TO OUR STUDIO at 1A, 30 Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin, QLD, 4223
- EMAIL A PICTURE OF YOUR ARTWORK to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE including your name and age. Then send us a message via PM with all your other details.
- Our 5 teachers will each get to vote on the winners! 5 winners in different age groups will be sent an Artlis Studios art pack (your choice of dreamcatchers, calming jars, or suncatchers) and one winner will get a $50 voucher to use on classes and workshops in our studio! (Art packs can be sent by mail anywhere in Australia, however the gift voucher winner will have to be local, or be able to use their voucher in our Currumbin Studio in the next 12 months)
Entries can be sent to us between 18th September – 1st October, 2017. Winners will be notified 2nd October, 2017.
We do not charge any entry fee to this competition, you can enter as many times as you like.
All competition entries agree to Artlis Studios using your artwork on public forums for advertising purposes, and to announce our winners.
Winners will be judged on their imagination, creativity and artistic style!
We can not accept traced or printed pictures (other than our free colouring page) as they may infringe on copywrite laws.
FINALLY! we are having a social workshop for any local mini-artists who would like to finish their artwork in the studio. Our teachers are happy to give advice but WILL NOT draw on your artwork, or suggest any changes. All work must be your own original work.