Intermediate watercolour and ink workshop, Mon 23rd Sep, (8-15yrs)
A 3 hour workshop where mini-artists will get to experiment with inks and watercolours to create a watercolour elephant painting.
– Experimenting with watercolour techniques, wet on wet, wet on dry and finelining.
– Experimenting with colour blending, contrasting colour schemes.
– Experimenting with Watercolour concentrates and Pan watercolours.
– Understanding how the colour wheel relates to the rainbow, and how artists can use the colour wheel for colour selection.
– Sketching techniques, drawing elephants
Spaces limited to 10 participants.
Date – Monday 23rd September
Where: Artlis Studios, Downstairs studio, 1/30 Currumbin Creek Road.
Teacher: Miss Bobby
**SUPERVISION BETWEEN MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL $5 – CONTACT US ON 0400 382 617 TO BOOK – LIMITED SPACES**
3 in stock