Our vision board workshops are designed to help you create a vision board that will encourage you to visualise your dreams daily! But vision boards needn’t be just bunch of pictures stuck on a cork board! We believe if your vision of life is beautiful and full of colour, then your vision board should be too!
We will teach you how to create an evolving vision board, starting with liquid acrylic, ink, and/or watercolour painting and exploring the science behind why vision boards work! Creating a vision board is fun, messy and powerful and a perfect way for beginners to experiment with different mediums.
Bring your friends, and a bottle of wine to experiment with colour, and dream big!
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
– A Canvas
– Any small pictures or words that can be added to your vision board (you may not use all of them)
– Colour chips from a paint store, or magazine or fabric samples that reflect colours you love
– Your workbook with answers
– Anything that you find in the weeks leading up to your workshop that draw your attention – some things that have been used are: advertising materials, fabric, photos, guitar strings, pendants, jewellery, doilies, labels from jars, Christmas decorations, store receipts, dried flowers, book pages, candle wax
– if you have any old magazines that you wouldn’t mind people cutting up, bring them along too… the more options the better!
WE WILL SUPPLY:
– Paints, mediums, glues, additives, inks
– Magazines for extra pictures you may want to cut out
– Fabrics, glitter, gemstones, glues, sharpies, oil pastels, scrapbooking paper, stickers,
***You can bring your own canvas, or buy a 50x60cm canvas from us for an additional $10.
We will concentrate on making your canvas beautiful and full of YOUness so you can love looking at your goals every day.
You will be emailed more details about how to prepare for your vision board workshop upon booking. Start collecting images now!! Anything that makes you feel happy should come along.
BYO drinks and snacks.
Date: Friday Jan 17th, 2020
Where: Artlis Studios – The White Studio (Upstairs) 30 Currumbin Creek Road.
Ages: Adult (teens are welcome if they are accompanying an adult – please be aware that alcohol may be consumed!)
Cost: $50 per person (special New Years price)
**We reserve the right to cancel workshops in the case of low numbers.**