Watercolour Nature Painting, Fri 17th Apr, 10am-12pm, 7-12yrs
Due to the current health concerns we have changed all our workshops to online!! We are still keeping our numbers low so that our teachers will have time to interact with each student and give feedback on their work.
Paint plants, flowers and nature from observation. Miss Michaela’s workshop will focus on:
- Watercolour techniques wet on wet, dry brush/stipple and finelining
- Creating effects using posca, alcohol, salt, wax and masking stickers.
- Observational techniques
- Colour mixing using watercolour pan palettes
Date – Fri 17th Apr
Where: online – your link will be sent through a few days prior to your workshop starting.
Teacher: Miss Michaela
Spaces limited to 12 participants.
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING THING READY BEFORE THE WORKSHOP STARTS:
- A set of pan watercolours (the ones that look like little blocks of hard colour – these are available at most cheap shops, our favourite is Mont Marte Studio series paints)
- A set of watercolour concentrates (the ones in the little tubes – our favourite is Mont Marte signature series watercolour paints)
- drawing pencils – at least a HB and a 2H/4H graphite pencil.
- Watercolour paper (at least 2 sheets, 4 sheets are better!)
- 2 soft paintbrushes – 1 medium, 1 fine
- white acrylic paint
- a hair dryer that is plugged in near you!
- A fineliner or ballpoint black pen.
- Access to a laptop or computer to watch the live video.
- Access to a webcam if you want Alissa to be able to see your work…
- A microphone, or the microphone on your laptop/computer to be turned on if you want to speak or ask questions (if you don’t want to speak that’s fine too! You can type your questions!
If you live locally and want to drop into the studio prior to your session, you can pick an an art pack for an additional $30.
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are trialling our first round of online classes! Please be patient with us and we would LOVE your feedback. If there’s something we could do better, let us know!**
YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
-Our teachers are in control of who joins our online class as we share our sessions with a private link, and ONLY students who have joined the class will have access to the recordings for the week after.
-All students joining will be minors only – we will not allow adults to join this class.
-If you would prefer your child’s webcam to be turned off for the workshop, so no other student can see their face, they are still able to chat with us through the chat bar and if they want feedback on their work they can send a photo of their artwork with any questions after the session to firstname.lastname@example.org for your teacher to respond to.
– If you have any privacy concerns please feel free to call us on 0400 382617 and we can see if we can come up with a solution.
9 in stock