Sock Designer Workshop (Crazy Sock Day!), Thur 8th Apr, 10am-12pm, 7-12yrs
Get yourself ready for your next Crazy Sock Day by giving your socks some personality. Who wants white socks??
Mini-artists will get to:
- Create concept designs, experimenting with quick draw techniques and development of design.
- Explore hand sewing techniques
- learn about composition, balance and other elements and principles of design.
- understand the link between functionality and design
- Create some super fun crazy socks to take home and wear!!
Please bring a pair of plain white socks, we will have all other materials available!
When: Thursday 8th April
Where: 1/30 Currumbin Creek Road, White studio (upstairs)
Teacher: Miss Bobby
**SUPERVISION BETWEEN MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL $5 – CONTACT US AT INFO@ARTLIS.COM.AU WITH YOUR BOOKING NUMBER TO BOOK A LUNCH SPOT – LIMITED SPACES**
Out of stock