Nature Club, Tues 14th Apr, 1-3pm, 3-8 yrs
Due to the current health concerns we have changed all our workshops to online!! We are still keeping our numbers low so that our teachers will have time to interact with each student and give feedback on their work.
A two hour workshop based around using elements of nature to create art. Mini-artists will experiment with art techniques using fresh leaves and flowers, including leaf printing, collages fresh from nature, nature crowns and more!
Date: Tues 14th Apr
Ages: 3-8 yrs (younger kids will need help with some of these activities)
Teachers: Miss Jane
Spaces limited to 10 free participants.
ONLINE WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
What you will get:
- 2 hours of online instruction from Miss Fairy Jane. (Perhaps some nature sing songs and a dance as well – Miss Fairy Jane can’t help but dance!)
- Question time during the workshop, and at the end. Also the ability to show your artwork to Jane if you are having trouble with something.
- Access to the replay of the live video for two weeks after the workshop if you need a recap!
- Unmeasurable awesomeness from knowing how to do something you didn’t before!
Please ensure you have the following supplies prior to your workshops starting:
- Leaves, sticks, flowers and whatever else you can find laying around your yard!
- A paper plate
- a cotton bud
- Acrylic or poster paints.
- A plastic fork
- 3-4 pieces of Cardboard or 180gsm paper (thick paper)
- A piece of construction card
- paper flowers, or flowers cut out of construction paper
- a paintbrush, with water and a rag to clean up
- markers of different colours
- Sequins, glitter and anything sparkly you can find.
- Sticky Tape, stapler, glue stick and PVA glue (we will probably use them all!)
- Access to a laptop or computer to watch the live video.
- Access to a webcam if you want Miss Jane to be able to see your work
- A microphone, or the microphone on your laptop/computer to be turned on if you want to speak or ask questions (if you don’t want to speak that’s fine too! You can type your questions!
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are trialling our first round of online classes! Please be patient with us and we would LOVE your feedback. If there’s something we could do better, let us know!**
YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
-Our teachers are in control of who joins our online class as we share our sessions with a private link.
– We will record the lesson for the benefit of the students to recap later, however, recordings will never contain any child’s voice or face.
-All students joining will be minors only – we will not allow adults to join this class.
-If you would prefer your child’s webcam to be turned off for the workshop, so no other student can see their face, they are still able to chat with us through the chat bar and if they want feedback on their work they can send a photo of their artwork with any questions after the session to email@example.com for your teacher to respond to.
– If you have any privacy concerns please feel free to call us on 0400 382617 and we can see if we can come up with a solution.
10 in stock