ART PACK FOR FIMO/POLYMER CLAY WORKSHOPS
Art Pack designed to give you most of what you need to join any of our fimo/polymer clay classes this holidays. You will still need to supply some items. Please check item description for full list of supplies needed.
This pack includes:
- 1 x 10 pack of Monte Marte Make ‘n’ bake Polymer clay.
- 1 x quartz crystal
- glass gemstones and glass beads
- 1 x hairclip/barrette base and 1 x ring base OR
- 1 x Copper Rod and 1 x small seashell
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE DOING THE WAND WORKSHOP, OR THE HAIRCLIP WORKSHOP AND WE WILL MAKE YOUR PACK ACCORDINGLY
If you are doing both workshops, please order 2 packs and use code DOUBLE at the checkout. Your pack will be $19 and will include 1 of each item listed above.
ABOUT MONTE MARTE MAKE’N’BAKE CLAY:
Mont Marte Make’n’Bake Polymer Clay is an easy to use, malleable non toxic synthetic clay that can be shaped then hardened in a standard household oven. It is ideal for use in press moulds, pattern making, figure and doll modelling, canes, beading, jewellery and many other sculptural projects.
- Exciting range of colours.
- Soft and smooth texture.
- Colours blend easily so new vibrant clean colours can be created.
- Clay holds very fine detail, features very good shape stability and when cured has minimal shrinkage.
HOW TO – TIPS
- Ensure working surface is free from dust and hands are clean.
- Prepare clay by kneading until smooth and pliable.
- Clay can be shaped with tools or pressed into moulds as well as worked by hand.
- Once the piece has been created, place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and into the centre of a household oven pre-heated to 120-130 degrees C (248-266 degress F) for 30 minutes. N.B.: Baking times may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 30 minutes baking time for every 6mm thickness.
- Carefully remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Hardened clay will accept consecutive layers of clay over it and can be re-baked. Once hardened it can be drilled, sanded, cut and painted and is washable with soapy water.
- Store unused clay in a cool dark place and keep wrapped in plastic in an airtight container.
13 in stock