Mess Makers Holiday Session, Friday 17th Jan, 1-3pm (6-12yrs)
Ever wanted to throw a paint ball at a window? Or your friend? Or make a foot painting? Do you know the difference between velocity and force?
This messy class will have you experimenting!
- use paintballs, slingshots and spray bottles to create abstract art
- learn about the relevance of trajectory and force to this form of art.
- experiment with different combinations of force and trajectory. The harder you throw – the bigger the splat!
- discover how abstract patterns and colour can relate to how you are feeling.
- Create your very own drippy abstract artwork
Please bring clothes that you don’t mind getting painty (and perhaps a change of clothes for the way home…)
Please be aware that this is an experimental class, and there is a possibility that your mini-messy-artist will not have a finished piece to take home with them (we can promise they’ll take home a mind full of new ideas though!)
Please bring a hat and shoes and please wear sunscreen!
Date – Friday 17th Jan
Where: Artlis Studios, Downstairs studio, 1/30 Currumbin Creek Road.
Spaces limited to 8 participants.
This Class will be run in the downstairs studio.
**SUPERVISION BETWEEN MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR $5 – CONTACT US ON 0400 382 617 TO BOOK – LIMITED SPACES**
Out of stock