Magic Wand Workshop (copper and fimo), Thur 16th Apr, 10am-12pm, 7-14yrs
Due to the current health concerns we have changed all our workshops to online!! We are still keeping our numbers low so that our teachers will have time to interact with each student and give feedback on their work.
What kind of magic do you want to make? Are you a forest druid, a deep sea mermaid wizard or a cave magician? Maybe you just want to cast a spell to make your bedroom clean itself? Choose your style of magic and make your own magic wand using fimo, copper, gemstones and your choice of quartz crystal, driftwood or coral.
We will cook your magic wand right there in the studio, ready for you to take home and start casting your magic!
Date – Thur 16th Apr
Where: online – you will be sent a link in the days prior to your workshop starting.
Spaces limited to 12 participants.
ONLINE WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
What you will get:
- 2 hours of online instruction from Miss Bobby.
- Question time during the workshop, and at the end. Also the ability to show your artwork to Bobby if you are having trouble with something.
- Access to the replay of the live video for two weeks after the workshop if you need a recap!
- A little bit of magic… (created by you!)
- Unmeasurable awesomeness from knowing how to do something you didn’t before!
Please ensure you have the following supplies prior to your workshops starting:
- a stick of some sort (copper pipe, garden stick, drift wood, chopstick)
- A quartz crystal, or bit of coral, or seashell, or grumnit or something to direct your magic through!
- Polymer Clay in lots of different colours.
- Fabric Glue or hot glue gun (mum/dad will need to help with this bit!)
- gemstones, tiny shells, glass beads – something to decorate with. (No glitter!)
- a tooth pick, and a popsicle stick
- a kitchen butter knife
- Something smooth and non porous you can cut on (yoghurt container lid, glass plate, marble chopping board)
- Access to a laptop or computer to watch the live video.
- Access to a webcam if you want Miss Jane to be able to see your work
- A microphone, or the microphone on your laptop/computer to be turned on if you want to speak or ask questions (if you don’t want to speak that’s fine too! You can type your questions!
If you live locally and want to drop into the studio prior to your session, you can pick an an art pack for an additional $15.
ART PACK FOR FIMO/POLYMER CLAY WORKSHOPS
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are trialling our first round of online classes! Please be patient with us and we would LOVE your feedback. If there’s something we could do better, let us know!**
YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
-Our teachers are in control of who joins our online class as we share our sessions with a private link.
– We will record the lesson for the benefit of the students to recap later, however, recordings will never contain any child’s voice or face.
-All students joining will be minors only – we will not allow adults to join this class.
-If you would prefer your child’s webcam to be turned off for the workshop, so no other student can see their face, they are still able to chat with us through the chat bar and if they want feedback on their work they can send a photo of their artwork with any questions after the session to firstname.lastname@example.org for your teacher to respond to.
– If you have any privacy concerns please feel free to call us on 0400 382617 and we can see if we can come up with a solution.
9 in stock