**FREE** Art Chat with Alissa , Tuesday 14th April, 10-11am, 8-13yrs
Let’s keep this holidays sparkly!!!
Are you feeling locked down? Are you super sad you can’t attend your normal art class? (We are super sad too!!)
But we want to keep you creating over this uncertain time so we are offering a free session with Alissa to go through all the things you can do at home to keep your skills up!
We will cover:
- some drawing skills – improving line making
- some ways to keep your inspiration flowing
- how to develop your observational techniques
- art hacks for drawing and painting.
- how to keep your materials and media in good condition for longer.
- any questions you have to ask about ANYTHING art related.
Before you join this chat you will need:
- pencils and paper
- a computer or laptop with webcam and audio enabled OR a phone/iPad with Zoom downloaded.
- Internet connection
Once you have booked we will send you a link in the days prior to your workshop.
YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
-Our teachers are in control of who joins our online class as we share our sessions with a private link, and ONLY students who have joined the class will have access to the recordings for the week after.
– We will be recording this session, your child’s face will not be part of this recording.
-All students joining will be minors only – we will not allow adults to join this class.
-If you would prefer your child’s webcam to be turned off for the workshop, so no other student can see their face, they are still able to chat with us through the chat bar and if they want feedback on their work they can send a photo of their artwork with any questions after the session to firstname.lastname@example.org for your teacher to respond to.
– If you have any privacy concerns please feel free to call us on 0400 382617 and we can see if we can come up with a solution.
13 in stock