Make Your Own Fishing Game Workshop online workshop, Thur 9th Apr, 1-3pm, 3-8 yrs
Due to the current health concerns we have changed all our workshops to online!! We are still keeping our numbers low so that our teachers will have time to interact with each student and give feedback on their work.
Please make sure you have the supplies available listed below.
Create your very own fishing game with magnets and marshmallow clay, then take your game home and play with the family! Join Miss Fairy Jane online to ask fairy questions, make a fishing game, and dress up in your very best fairy wings to show Miss Jane (from the safety of the other side of the camera!)
Date: Thur 9th Apr
Ages: 3-8 yrs
Teachers: Miss Jane
In studio Cost: $17 (younger kids may need some help with some areas of this workshop)
Where: Zoom Meeting.
Spaces limited to 12 participants.
ONLINE WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
What you will get:
- 2 hours of online instruction from Miss Fairy Jane. (Perhaps some fishy sing songs and a dance as well – Miss Fairy Jane can’t help but dance!)
- Question time during the workshop, and at the end. Also the ability to show your artwork to Jane if you are having trouble with something.
- Access to the replay of the live video for two weeks after the workshop if you need a recap!
- Fairy Question Time!! Answers to any special Fairy secrets you may have questions about!!
- Unmeasurable awesomeness from knowing how to do something you didn’t before!
Please ensure you have the following supplies prior to your workshops starting:
- Paper Magi-clay (Kmart call it “Light Clay” – it’s very important that you get this particular kind of clay because our game relies on the fish being super light!)
- A paper plate
- Blue paint
- green construction paper (cut into circles approx 3-6cm diameter)
- paper flowers, or flowers cut out of construction paper
- 60cm rod (bamboo rods are awesome, but you can use any kids of rod)
- Little round magnets (as many magnets as you want fish!)
- One bigger magnet (to tie on the end of your fishing rod to catch your fish.)
- a paintbrush, with water and a rag to clean up
- markers of different colours
- Sequins, glitter or whatever you want to decorate your fish with.
- Sticky Tape
- All your fairy questions!!!
- Access to a laptop or computer to watch the live video.
- Access to a webcam if you want Miss Jane to be able to see your work (or your fairy wings)…
- A microphone, or the microphone on your laptop/computer to be turned on if you want to speak or ask questions (if you don’t want to speak that’s fine too! You can type your questions!
If you live locally and want to drop into the studio prior to your session, you can pick an an art pack for an additional $25. Click here for more info or to add to your cart.
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are trialling our first round of online classes! Please be patient with us and we would LOVE your feedback. If there’s something we could do better, let us know!**
YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
-Our teachers are in control of who joins our online class as we share our sessions with a private link, and ONLY students who have joined the class will have access to the recordings for the week after.
-All students joining will be minors only – we will not allow adults to join this class.
-If you would prefer your child’s webcam to be turned off for the workshop, so no other student can see their face, they are still able to chat with us through the chat bar and if they want feedback on their work they can send a photo of their artwork with any questions after the session to email@example.com for your teacher to respond to.
– If you have any privacy concerns please feel free to call us on 0400 382617 and we can see if we can come up with a solution.
12 in stock