Drawing Foundations (intermediate), Wed 8th Apr, 9am-12pm, 7-12 yrs
Due to the current health concerns we have changed all our workshops to online!! We are still keeping our numbers low so that our teachers will have time to interact with each student and give feedback on their work..
Join this 3 hour intermediate drawing workshop to learn some foundational techniques for drawing including:
- Grid proportioning
- Skeleton and Shape foundations
- Creating movement in drawing
- Shadow and light
- Experimenting with different mediums including pastels, charcoal, graphite and chalk.
Date: Wed 8th Apr
Teachers: Miss Ella
Online cost: $22
Where: Online – your link will be sent to your email prior to your workshop.
Spaces limited to 12 participants.
ONLINE WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
What you will get:
- 3 hours of online instruction from Miss Ella.
- Question time during the workshop, and at the end. Also the ability to show your artwork to Ella if you are having trouble with something.
- Access to the replay of the live video for two weeks after the workshop if you need a recap!
- Unmeasurable awesomeness from knowing how to do something you didn’t before!
Please ensure you have the following supplies prior to your workshops starting:
- Plain drawing paper (or a visual art diary)
- Graphite Pencils – at least a 2H and a 2B (more if you have them!!)
- Charcoal, coloured pencils, oil pastels, Soft pastels (at least one of these options – or all if you have them)
- sharpener and eraser
- Access to a laptop, phone or computer to watch the live video.
- Access to a webcam if you want Gilly to be able to see your work…
- A microphone, or the microphone on your laptop/computer to be turned on if you want to speak or ask questions (if you don’t want to speak that’s fine too! You can type your questions!
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are trialling our first round of online classes! Please be patient with us and we would LOVE your feedback. If there’s something we could do better, let us know!**
YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
-Our teachers are in control of who joins our online class as we share our sessions with a private link, and ONLY students who have joined the class will have access to the recordings for the week after.
-All students joining will be minors only – we will not allow adults to join this class.
-If you would prefer your child’s webcam to be turned off for the workshop, so no other student can see their face, they are still able to chat with us through the chat bar and if they want feedback on their work they can send a photo of their artwork with any questions after the session to firstname.lastname@example.org for your teacher to respond to.
– If you have any privacy concerns please feel free to call us on 0400 382617 and we can see if we can come up with a solution.
10 in stock