Drawing animals (intermediate) online workshop, Wed 8th Apr, 1-3pm, 8-12yrs
Due to the current health concerns we have changed all our workshops to online!! We are still keeping our numbers low so that our teachers will have time to interact with each student and give feedback on their work.
Join Miss Ella to experiment with drawing techniques to create all kinds of animals.
- observational techniques, drawing from photos
- basic animal shapes and using geometric shapes to create a foundation for your drawing.
- learning details such as fur, shiny noses, floppy ears, and shiny eyes.
Date – Wed 8th Apr
Teacher: Miss Ella
Spaces limited to 12 participants.
ONLINE WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
What you will get:
- 2 hours of online instruction from Miss Ella with ability to request an animal if you have something particular you’d like to learn.
- Question time during the workshop, and at the end. Also the ability to show your artwork to Ella if you are having trouble with something.
- Access to the replay of the live video for two weeks after the workshop if you need a recap!
- Unmeasurable awesomeness from knowing how to do something you didn’t before!
Please ensure you have the following supplies prior to your workshops starting:
- Plenty of standard printer paper, or a visual art diary with lots of pages available (something you don’t mind making mistakes in!)
- Graphite Pencils (at least a 2H and a 2B – but more would be awesome!)
- Eraser and sharpener
- a cotton bud (or paper blender stub if you have one)
- Access to a laptop or computer to watch the live video.
- Access to a webcam if you want Miss Ella to be able to see your work.
- A microphone, or the microphone on your laptop/computer to be turned on if you want to speak or ask questions (if you don’t want to speak that’s fine too! You can type your questions!)
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are trialling our first round of online classes! Please be patient with us and we would LOVE your feedback. If there’s something we could do better, let us know!**
YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
-Our teachers are in control of who joins our online class as we share our sessions with a private link.
– We will record the lesson for the benefit of the students to recap later, however, recordings will never contain any child’s voice or face.
-All students joining will be minors only – we will not allow adults to join this class.
-If you would prefer your child’s webcam to be turned off for the workshop, so no other student can see their face, they are still able to chat with us through the chat bar and if they want feedback on their work they can send a photo of their artwork with any questions after the session to firstname.lastname@example.org for your teacher to respond to.
– If you have any privacy concerns please feel free to call us on 0400 382617 and we can see if we can come up with a solution.
10 in stock