Digital photography editing, Wed 10th July, 1-3pm, 8-14 yrs
Learn how to digitally edit a photo using snap seed. Mini-artists will first take a photo, then experiment with professional grade fine-tuned editing tools to create amazing photos. Taught by professional photographer Jade from “Jade Hopely Photography.”
- what is a digital toolbox?
- How to use professional quality filters
- How to manually edit light, exposure, contrast and saturation for natural and dramatic style photos.
- How to compose a picture – setting you up with the best base for editing a beautiful photo.
- How to use the more advanced setting ins Snapseed
Date – Wed 10th July
Where: Artlis Studios, Downstairs studio, 1/30 Currumbin Creek Road.
Teacher: Miss Jade
REQUIREMENTS: Each student must bring their own tablet with the Snapseed app downloaded.
OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Stylus
download link for iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/snapseed/id439438619?mt=8
download link for google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niksoftware.snapseed&hl=en_AU
Spaces limited to 10 participants.
**SUPERVISION BETWEEN MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR $5 – LIMITED SPACES – PLEASE CALL UP ON 0400 382 617 TO ORGANISE**
9 in stock