Colour Pencil Workshop with Anika, Crystals and Candyland Colours, Thu 9th Apr, 10am-12pm, 8-14yrs
Due to the current health concerns we have changed all our workshops to online!! We are still keeping our numbers low so that our teachers will have time to interact with each student and give feedback on their work.
Come learn the intricacies of pencil art in Miss Anika’s Candylicous drawing workshop. Miss Anika is known internationally for her mesmerising colours and yummy drawings and she is ready to teach you how to capture the same yumminess in your drawings!
Play with layering, shading and colour pencil techniques to create your own sweet coloured drawings and feel the calm that comes from the simple act of colouring in.
Experiment with your own drawings, and elements from Miss Anika’s own work including:
- the finer details of drawing crystals, florals and succulents
- choosing a limited colour palette to create a desired feel in artwork
- colour pencil layering techniques
- mixing colours using pencil
Date – Thurs 9th April
Where: online – you will be sent a link prior to your workshop starting.
Teacher: Miss Anika
Spaces limited to 12 participants.
ONLINE WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
What you will get:
- 2 hours of online instruction from Miss Anika.
- Question time during the workshop, and at the end. Also the ability to show your artwork to Anika if you are having trouble with something.
- Access to the replay of the live video for two weeks after the workshop if you need a recap!
- Unmeasurable awesomeness from knowing how to do something you didn’t before!
Please ensure you have the following supplies prior to your workshops starting:
- Pastel paper – or plain photocopy paper
- Coloured pencils (either a 36 set of normal colours or a specific pastel coloured set)
- Watercolour pencils (optional but handy!)
- pencils, sharpener and eraser
- Print out that will be sent to you with the link
- Access to a laptop or computer to watch the live video.
- Access to a webcam if you want Anika to be able to see your work…
- A microphone, or the microphone on your laptop/computer to be turned on if you want to speak or ask questions (if you don’t want to speak that’s fine too! You can type your questions!
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are trialling our first round of online classes! Please be patient with us and we would LOVE your feedback. If there’s something we could do better, let us know!**
YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
-Our teachers are in control of who joins our online class as we share our sessions with a private link, and ONLY students who have joined the class will have access to the recordings for the week after.
-All students joining will be minors only – we will not allow adults to join this class.
-If you would prefer your child’s webcam to be turned off for the workshop, so no other student can see their face, they are still able to chat with us through the chat bar and if they want feedback on their work they can send a photo of their artwork with any questions after the session to email@example.com for your teacher to respond to.
– If you have any privacy concerns please feel free to call us on 0400 382617 and we can see if we can come up with a solution.
11 in stock