Costume Creation Workshop, Tue 6th April, 9am-12pm, 8-14yrs
Miss Carissa comes to us from a life full of costumes and bubbles. You may have seen her at parties dressed in sunshine, or dressed as the sky, or a fairy?
In this workshop Miss Carissa will take your mini-artist through the process of costume design, and then create their very own headpiece to start them on their costume making journey!
- understand the importance of concept design
- explore colour and shape is relation to theme
- create sketches of a design they choose from their own concept sketches
- create their own fancy headpiece, as part of their themed design, to wear home!
- Understand adhesives including Fabric glue, hot glue gun and pVA and how to choose the right adhesive for the job!
PLEASE NOTE: This is an 8 year+ workshop, due to the nature of the workshop, if your mini-artist is underage, they will not be allowed to join our workshop, and may result in loss of funds.
Date – Tue 6th April
Where: Artlis Studios, 1/30 Currumbin Creek Road, Rainbow Studio (downstairs)
Teacher: Miss Carissa
4 in stock