Advanced drawing with Anika, Crystals and Candyland Colours, Friday 10th January, 10am-12pm, 7-14 yrs
Come learn the intricacies of pencil art in Miss Anika’s first every Candylicous drawing workshop. Miss Anika is known internationally for her mesmerising colours and yummy drawings and she is ready to teach your mini-artist how to capture the same yumminess in their drawings!
Mini-artists will work on a landscape artwork in colour pencil, using elements from Miss Anika’s own work including:
- the finer details of drawing crystals, florals and succulents
- choosing a limited colour palette to create a desired feel in artwork
- colour pencil layering techniques
- mixing colours using pencil
- planar perspective in landscapes
Date – Friday 10th Jan
Age: 7-14 yrs
Where: Artlis Studios, Downstairs studio, 1/30 Currumbin Creek Road.
Teacher: Miss Anika
Spaces limited to 10 participants.
**SUPERVISION BETWEEN MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL $5 – CONTACT US ON 0400 382 617 TO BOOK – LIMITED SPACES**
8 in stock