Advanced Drawing – Perspective 1pt and 3pt, Tue 19th Jan 2021, 1-4pm, 8-15yrs
Mini-artists will create a 3 point perspective drawing and analyse examples showing the distortion of close vanishing points and how proximity skews perspective.
- understanding scale ratios
- ruler work, angles and maths behind drawing 3D objects
- one point perspectives and how they differ from 3 point – including when to use one over the other.
- creating shadow in perspective
- understanding the difference between planar perspective, linear perspective, and atmospheric perspective.
Date – Tues 19th Jan, 2021
Where: Artlis Studios, 1/30 Currumbin Creek Road. White Studio (upstairs)
Spaces limited to 7 participants.
**SUPERVISION BETWEEN MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL $5 – CONTACT US AT INFO@ARTLIS.COM.AU WITH YOUR BOOKING NUMBER TO BOOK A LUNCH SPOT – LIMITED SPACES**
4 in stock