It’s time for another 30 day art challenge!
This challenge is all about growing and forming positive habits. When you draw or create art everyday, not only does your skill grow with everything you draw, but you are training your mind to choose to do something positive every day.
Joining is completely free! And there are prizes!!
All artists who post consistently (every day’s challenge) will go into the random draw to win one of three art packs. Art packs will be sent out by mail. Winners will be drawn randomly by a cat! You must post a photo for every single day to be in the running. (The cat will know. We’ll tell her!)
If it’s impossible for you to post every single day (lets face it, some of us have school and busy parents and cookies to eat!) you don’t have to post on the actual day – feel free to catch up on the ones you missed at a later date so you can be in the running for the prize (just make sure they are posted under the right topic).
Here’s how to join in:
1. Check the days challenge topic on our facebook event page and create a piece of artwork relating to that. You can also print of the list below to give you a preview of whats coming up!
2. The days art challenge will be up on Artlis Studios Facebook Page Wall by 5am every day, post a photo of your mini-artists artwork under the relevant post. You can either post in our event, or on our Facebook page wall, but please make sure you are posting under the relevant post.
3. Don’t forget your child’s name and age either added to the post or written on the picture so they can claim the fame!!!
4. You can also post to your own wall, and tag Artlis Studios or to instagram with the hashtag #artlis30day (If you do not tag us, we will not see it!)
5. We will click like on your picture to let you know that we have registered your participation for that day. If we don’t click like it means we have missed your post – if this happens please tag us in a comment or PM us to make sure we see it!
I encourage all parents and other challenges to leave nice comments for their co-mini-artists! (Any negative feedback will be deleted even if it is constructive)
THIS IS A FREE ONLINE EVENT
PS. We are serious about the cat!